NTN 6005llu Bearing
Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
Spherical plain bearings are manufactured in a wide variety of materials and are designed to offer bearing solutions in almost any operating environment. AST Bearings offers a complete line of spherical bearings available in inch and metric. These High-Quality Spherical Plain Bearings are suitable for heavy-duty, off-highway vehicles, agricultural equipment, construction and mining and logging equipment, packaging and textile equipment, and robotics.
Thrust spherical plain bearings with sliding contact surface combination steel/steel are suitable for heavy single direction axial loads or combined axial and radial loads as well as heavy alternating loads. Rod ends with a threaded shank requiring maintenance are available with sliding contact surface combination steel/steel.Rod ends Rod ends consist of an eye-shaped head with integral shank that forms a housing for a spherical plain bearing.As a rule, rod ends are available with left- or right-hand female (internal) or male (external) threads. Supplies rod ends with a threaded shank with a right-hand thread as standard.Spherical Rod Ends Spherical rod ends handle oscillating movement and angular misalignment in steering and pivoting applications.
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXFR6 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 6.1 Inch | 156 Milli
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXFL6 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- PEER BEARING CO.
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXMR6 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- Setscrew Ball Bearin
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXML6 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- Single Row | Angular
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXMR5-6 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 2 Bolt Pillow Block
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXML5-6 Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- Needle Roller Bearin
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXFR5S Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- With Pilot
- QA1 PRECISION PROD EXMR5S Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 1.575 Inch | 40 Mill